So I worked yesterday (didn’t get online except to read emails off my Kobo) and then my in-laws came over to do up my son’s room because of his birthday. We still have 1 wall that’s orange (the back one) unfortunately. She bought a new comforter, sheets, pillow, curtains, boxes, and organized it.
I have put back up his calendar and cork board.
So the goals for today is to do the following.
- Bake Mini Cupcakes for my son’s birthday to take to school (cream cheese icing and all)
- Clean the kitchen (everyday)
- Fold the laundry from the weekend (yes I know, not done)
- Make and can salsa with tomatoes I got on the weekend
- Find something for dinner
- Sign up my son’s Grade 9 classes for September (Tonight)
Pretty big list for me. Something you will learn about me is I hate cleaning. Seriously lots of people hate cleaning but I think I’ve been allergic to it my whole life. I’ve never been a good “AHM” ever because I hate cleaning. I get so overwhelmed but all the tasks (I know I’m related to my kid) that have to be done, so hopefully a list will help. This is why I’m looking forward to the declutter challenge! I think it will help simplify and organize my house better which will me less “HEAVY” cleaning needed.
Well I have a few things to do before I start. Have a great day.
On a side note, I didn’t spend any money yesterday and don’t think I need to today except for gas in the car.